Supar Visa

Can't find an answer to your question?

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]

Parents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents can apply for an extended stay in Canada for upto 2 years. It is a multiple entry visa that allows multiple entries in ten years or up to the validity of the visa.

Like a visitor visa, super visa is valid for 10 years or upto the expiry of the applicant’s passport. On each visit applicants can stay in Canada for upto two years subject to showing super visa insurance. At Canadian Port of Entry (airport, land or sea) CBSA officers can curtail the length of stay of a visitor or even deny entry into Canada.

Basic requirements to get a super visa:

  • Have a valid travel document, like a passport.
  • Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.
  • Be in good health.
  • Have enough money for your stay.
  • Relationship of person to home country.
  • An invitation from a Canadian host.
  • Complete an immigration medical examination.