Provincial Nominee Programs
Can't find an answer to your question?
Provincial Nominee Programs is for workers who have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
Each province is allowed to determine its own selection criteria and procedures to decide on immigrants in step with their ability to integrate and successfully settle in this province. just like the worker Immigration Program, applicants are selected on the idea of some extent system designed to focus on individuals who will fill the labour and economic needs of that province.Most provinces will require a relationship with the province or a job offer from a business in that province. There are some cases where this requirement has been waived.
Following provinces and territories are participating in this program::
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program.
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program.
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program.
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program